Tereo school management
A Board of Directors (Non remunerated)
Tasked with oversight of the organisation’s operations and to provide an advisory and guidance role.
- Chairperson: Francesca Garrard
- Treasurer: Darryl Cousins
- Secretary: Theo Willemse
- General management: Daniel Linders
- General Management: Dr Gareth Arnott
Tereo’s management team along with the board leads and manages the school.
Tereo Management Team:
Are responsible for the day-to-day operations, fundraising, communications, and financial management. Management maintains a transparent and accessible relationship with its employees to ensure a harmonious working environment.
The Management Team, dedicated to the Tereo vision and mission meets monthly and holds a high standard of accountability, delivery and decision making on behalf of the school. The management committee holds the power and authority that is necessary in order for the projects objectives to be achieved.
Tereo Management Team comprises:
Child Welfare & Parent Liason Officer
Tereo currently has a staff complement of : 8 Teaching staff and 7 Support and administrative Staff
Endorsement of our business and governance practises are provided through compliance with The Non-Profit Directorate, The Western Cape Department of Education and The South African Revenue Service.
Tereo is a:
- Registered Non-Profit Organisation (No: 010-517 (20/11/2000)
- Public Benefit Organisation (No: 18/11/13/211) with Section 18A status
- Registered as an independent primary school with the Western Cape Department of Education CEMIS No: 0110007817
- Accredited by Umalusi, Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training: No: 22 SCH01 00972
- B-BBEE level 1 status.